1. All participants need to sign-up in the management system. Each person is allowed to register up to ONE ACCOUNT.
2. Participants can form teams of up to 5 people. After the acceptance of an invitation from a team, team members are no longer allowed to quit from the team;
3. Each team will have a name of up to 15 characters and a designated leader.
4. Each participant can only be in one team. Any participant who joins multiple teams by signing-up multiple accounts will be instantly disqualified.
5. Teams are allowed to merge to one team of up to 5 people before the team merger deadline. Teams are not allowed to split or be disbanded;
6. In a combined team, the total number of submissions made by all its members must not exceed the limit. To calculate this limit, please count the number of days starting from Aug 29 to when this new team is formed and multiply it by 3.
7. Participants are allowed to use open-source and free code or tools. Any unpublished or unauthorized code or tools are prohibited;
8. Participants shall share and publish their code or models in the official discussion board and Models site of the competition. Sharing in private is prohibited.
9. All teams can submit forecasts on validation set during the competition up to 3 times a day. The test set will be released in the last day of the competition, and each team has 3 chances to submit test set result in total.
10. All winners’ models must follow the GNU General Public License v3.0, and need to be published at a website designated by the organizers.
BAAI-Zhihu Expert Finding