1. All participants must register in the management system.
2. Participants form teams inside the management system. Each team much consist no more than ten members.
3. Each team needs to appoint a leader. Team title should contain no more than 15 characters.
4. Each participant can join only one single team. Registering more than one account to join more than one team will lead to disqualification of all teams involved.
5. Teams are allowed to combine before the release of test set but not to split further. The combined team must consist no more than ten members.
6. Participants are allowed to use open-source codes or tools but not any code or tool that have not been publicly released or authorized.
7. In task 2, participants are allowed to use public dictionary data (such as Wikipedia) on the Internet. Participant are not allowed to use any other external data other than the data sets provided by the organizer.
8. Teams can submit their prediction results anytime during the completion but no more than five times a day.
9. After the release of the final test datasets, all participants only have 24 hours to submit their final results. Therefore, all models used must finish calculation within 24 hours.
Important note: Participants who have trouble receiving notification mails from the competition organizer are strongly recommended to check their “spam” folders.
Open Academic Data Challenge 2017
Sponsor：Microsoft, Tsinghua, CKCEST