Congratulations on completing Phase I! The organizers decided that top 52 teams of track 1 and all teams made submissions of track 2 and 3 can enter the Phase II. Please download the test dataset, 'task1_test_stage.csv', 'task2_test_stage.csv' and 'task3_test_stage.csv' for Phase II.
Please note that all submissions to Phase II before 0:00 utc, Oct 16 is invalid and will be deleted. The Test Dataset of the Phase I cannot be used in Phase II. All teams are required to work independently.
1. All participants need to sign-up in the management system. Each person is allowed to register up to ONE ACCOUNT.
2. Participants can form teams of up to 5 people. After the acceptance of an invitation from a team, team members are no longer allowed to quit from the team.
3. Each team will have a name of up to 15 characters and a designated leader.
4. Each participant can only be in one team. Any participant who joins multiple teams by signing-up multiple accounts will be instantly disqualified.
5. Teams are allowed to merge to one team of up to 5 people before the team merger deadline. Teams are not allowed to split or be disbanded.
6. Participants are allowed to use open-source and free code or tools. Any unpublished or unauthorized code or tools are prohibited;
7. Open-sourced pre-trained word vectors are allowed to be used, but no other data besides the datasets provided in the competition shall be used.
8. All teams can submit forecasts on the validation or test set during the competition up to 3 times a day.
BAAI & ICT - False news Detection Task 1