1. All participants must register in competition platform.
2. Participants can choose to form teams on the platform. Each team must consist of no more than 5 members.
3. Each team appoints a leader and selects a team title of no more than 15 characters.
4. Each participant can join only one team. Multiple accounts will lead to disqualification of all teams joined by the participant.
5. Teams are allowed to combine before the team merge deadline (Dec 14 23:59 UTC time) but teams may not split. Combined teams must consist of no more than 5 members.
6. Participants are allowed to use open-source codes or tools but are not permitted to use any code or tools that have not been publicly released or authorized.
7. External data is allowed to use for this competition. However, using external data has to satisfy the following criteria: The external data has to be publicly accessible. You have to post in the competition forum before April 30th on how to access the external data, and provide sample codes in Python. After April 30th, no new external data can be used.
8. Privately sharing code or data outside of teams is not allowed.
9. Teams can submit their prediction results anytime during the completion up to 1 times a day.
10. The competition organizers reserve the right to update the competition timeline if they deem it necessary.
2018 Cloudwalk Headcount