1. All participants need to sign-up in the management system;
2. Participants can form teams of up to 5 people. After the sign-up deadline, teams are no longer allowed to change its participants. However, different teams can still merge with each other;
3. Each team will have a name of up to 15 characters and a designated leader;
4. Each participant can only be in one team. Any participant who joins multiple teams by signing-up multiple accounts will be instantly disqualified;
5. Before the test set is published, teams are allowed to merge to one team of up to 5 people. Teams are not allowed to split, any member of a team may not share their result to people outside the team;
6. Participants are allowed to use open-source code or tools. Any unpublished or unauthorized code or tools are prohibited;
7. All participants can use pretrained and open-source word embeddings, but are not allowed to use any additional academic data.
8. Participating teams can update the validation set results during the course of the contest. Submissions are limited to 3 times per day per team. The management system will update the ranking of the teams in real-time.
Important: Please be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your mailbox
OAG-WhoIsWho Track 1
￥50,000 (~ $3496)